Why choose Retail In Detail?
Over 10 leading retailers in Bulgaria as well as international companies already adopted Retail In Detail’s solutions for customer traffic measurement and their business consultancy.
- Precision– over 98% precision in customer traffic measurement
- Benchmark – we offer you to compare your trade efficiency and your customer traffic with the best performance in the industry.
- Analysis - we rely on a team of analysts who can support your managers during the identification of trends and the making of decisions based on traffic’s analysis.
The data about customer traffic and the tools for analysis of the commercial efficiency will provide you with objective information about:
- The suitability of the staff composition;
- The precise distribution of working shifts and working agenda;
- The optimal working time and breaks;
- The impact of weekends, holidays and special events on customer traffic in your stores;
- The impact of weather on customer behavior;
- The impact of advertisement campaigns and promotional activities;
- The performance of your sales consultants as well as the service quality;
- The merchandise efficiency and the sales processes in each store.
Traffic analysis and reports
What does the “conversion rate” mean?
The conversion rate is a crucial measurement tool in the modern retail business. This indicator provides objective information to managers of chain stores about what happens at the store once a visitor has passed through its entrance. Thanks to the conversion rate each manager has concrete information about how many of the people entering (visitors) turn into customers. The link between the visitors’ traffic and the conversion rate is particularly strong. You cannot calculate this indicator without measuring the level of customer traffic.
Conversion rate = Sales
_____________________________ x 100